Tuesday 9 June 2009

Strange Feeling!!!

The house feels strange this week as our daughter is off on her school trip this week to Windmill House PGL in Sussex. She was so excited that she began packing last week only to realise that she needed to wear some of the clothes that she had packed so her bedroom ended up looking like a laundry....she woke up at 6.30am on Monday morning and was packed and ready to go although we didn't have to be at school until 10am...I took her up to school and all her friends were arriving too and the coach was there and as the children were loading their suitcases and bedding onto the coach the driver realised that there was too much luggage and he would need a bigger coach, luckily its a local firm and the bigger coach arrived quickly...the luggage was unpacked and repacked on the bigger coach and then it was time for them to go...I gave Rachel and hug and waved her off, there were a few tears from some of the Mums but I felt fine until I got home and then the house just felt strange, all out of balance...and a bit too quiet, although I have enjoyed the time so far with Jack as we have manged to play a few games without world war three breaking out...
We have been getting daily updates and apparently they didn't go to bed until 11.30pm the first night and were up at 6.30am the following day and enjoyed fencing and raft building..
it sounds like they're having a great time if a little soggy...one of the things i'm not looking forward to is the damp and smelly clothes at the end of the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...