Wednesday 17 February 2010

Sunshine - on a cloudy day!!!....

...when it's cold outside I got the month of May...
All my post titles seem to have a musical theme to them at the moment. That song was by the Temptations for those of you that weren't sure!!!
But my spirits have been lifted by the gorgeous sun shining today.
Rachel, Tompom and I spent the morning, playing, chatting, and ipoding with friends and then this afternoon Rachel and I popped into to town for a bit of retail therapy and left the boys at home...
Rachel managed to get some new tops, school trousers and a lovely soft pink hooded top that she has been after but just couldn't find the right one.
I unfortunately didn't buy myself a bean, as we aren't great shoppers at the best of times and had had enough after a few hours.
There is a definite French/Parisian/Nautical them going on in the shops at the moment which has got my creative juices flowing and with Rachel off to Paris in May or June I just may have to rustled up a few bags and accessories.
I'm even tempted to run a french themed swap - what do you all think????

2 comments:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...