Sunday 10 October 2010

Fabulous Foxes....

As most of you know my regular Monday Post is now Misi Monday where I showcase a few of the wonderful handcrafted goodies that are available from a wide variety of sellers over at Misi (Make It Sell It), well last week the theme was Chocolate and during my search I came upon this dashing fellow...


painted by the very talented Alison from East Witching.

Now I like to contact the sellers that I feature
1) to let them know their item has been featured and
2) to make sure they don't mind me using their photos and linking to their shop

I whisked an email off to Alison and imagine my surprise when she wrote back saying that she wanted to send me a little something as a way of a thank you for featuring her item.

Now there was a big part of me that wanted to say "Thank you but there's really no need" but there was a even BIGGER part of me that was saying "Thank you, YES PLEASE!!!"


On Saturday an envelope plopped onto the mat (sorry I made that bit up as we have a post box on the drive gates but it just made for much more interesting reading than I shuffled down to the gate in my slippers to get the post!!) and I found not one but TWO handsome fellows inside.
My photo sadly does not do these fabulous foxes justice but believe me when I say they are gorgeous!!


Here's a better photo of Mr Regal Fox
or King of Fox Hollow to give him his correct title.

Alison paints a whole host of animals so why don't you pop on over to her shop as these prints would make great Christmas presents or to find out more you can check out her blog here.

Thank you Alison I will treasure my fabulous foxes and will now be on the hunt for some frames and mounts befitting such handsome devils!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...