Wednesday 15 December 2010

Advent Swap - Day 10

Okay so I didn't quite make two posts in one day so as I have a few spare minutes this morning before Toddlers here is Day 10's pressie of my Advent Swap...


three gorgeous buckles which I am going to try and incorporate into some of my bags in the future.....


Today is hubby's 42th (as Rachel put in his card!!! - it was late last night and she had been out at her school music concert!)
birthday, not sure I'd like a December birthday as everyone seems so caught up with Christmas but hopefully we will have a Chinese this weekend and I'm going to make his favourite steak with peppercorn sauce and Dauphinoise Potatoes on Sunday.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely!!
    Love the MOP one especially.
    My daughter has her birthday on 29th December and its an effort trying to make it a seperate celebration than either christmas or New year.
    But as its her 21st this year We're throwing her a party just for her!!
    Em xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy forty tooth to your OH.
    my eldest has his birthday on 31st december, when he was young several people gave him one present instead of 2 which we used to think was grossly unfair, but now he always has fireworks on his birthday, he'll be 40 this year.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...