Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Monthly Make 2011 January

Amazingly even amongst the chaos of the kitchen refurbishment I still managed to complete one item this month. Well technically I suppose it's two items as I made two of the same thing!!!!
Jack was invited to a surprise birthday party by the mum's of two of his classmates and unbelievably the children managed to keep it a secret from the birthday girls for over a week....
Jack wanted me to make them a birthday gift and asked for personalised cushions, they had to be exactly the same as the girls are BFF (best friends forever for those of you that weren't sure!)
I have come to the conclusion that I work much better under pressure as there wasn't much time to make these and I made up the pattern as I went along.....


I'm really pleased with the outcome especially using cross stitch for the names and now have orders from Rachel, Jack and Tomas to make something similar for them.....


To find out more and to join in the making fun just pop over to The Felt Fairy by clicking on the picture link below.





Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Wow! They are really gorgeous, I bet the girls will be delighted with them - what a thoughtful lad you have, thinking handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There beautiful, what lovely cross stitch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely Tracy, I bet the birthday girls were delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cushions are gorgeous! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh they are gorgeous!!
    Em xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are gorgeous, I bet they'll treasure these more than any shop bought gift x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look great! I bet the girls loved them!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the kind comments you left, I love your blog and am now following! See You soon!
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy what beautiful cushions they look fantastic and what great presents,well done.
    cheers shez

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...