Wednesday 28 September 2011

Camera Club

I've recently joined a local camera club and it's been fab so far, there have been two competitions, a superb talk by photographer Phil Shaw and next week we are off to a studio to take some portrait shots.

Last night they held a knock out competition for summer prints of 2011 and guess who won????

Me

This is my winning photo

If you look closely you can see the transposed view of the flowers in lots of the raindrops.

You can read more about camera club and my love of photography here

1 comment:

  1. That club sounds fantastic, wish they had something like that here.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...