Wednesday 27 March 2013

Easter Bonnet Parade

Today at Tomas' school they held an Easter Bonnet Parade. I made the actual hat and Tomas decorated it, cutting out all the flowers and animals and sticking everything on. The children paraded around the hall in their class groups and a boy and girl winner were picked from each class. Tomas was one of the winners and was very pleased with himself and also with the Easter egg that he one. Here is his creation.....




You can't see the back but there are lots of flowers and baby animals.




I don't know where he gets his creative streak from!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Oh well done Tomas, I love the big sun on it, and we know where he gets his creative streak from. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Tomas! (and mummy too, of course)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...