Wednesday 3 August 2016

AWOL

As you can tell from this post title I have been AWOL again from my blog, the school holidays started very early for us this year with my eldest two finishing as soon as their last exams were over and my youngest finishing on the 9th of July!

My problems with Lightroom are still ongoing which has made uploading photos to the blog from my camera a big problem, I need a quiet day to sit in front of the computer to see what's going on but I'm not sure that is going to happen during the holidays.

I'm way behind with my sewing/crochet projects for the strawberry swap, but I have let my swap partners know and Mr Mad About Bags took our youngest to the cinema yesterday so I was able to catch up a little. If you have sent or received your Strawberry Swap Parcel then let me know and I can share some of your pics on my blog.

I am finding that I'm posting more on Instagram at the moment just because it's quick and easy, I really don't want to stop blogging as I know some of you aren't on Instagram and I enjoy catching up on your news when I can but does anyone else find that there just isn't enough time for everything or do I just need to manage my time more productively (think I may have answered my own question there!)

We've been busy in the garden this year, tackling some old jobs and creating new ones, I have lots of photos to share of our progress and I will try and blog about those soon.

Anyone else find they lose track of days during the holidays? With us all being at home the days just seem to roll into each other and with the older ones doing more of their own thing this year we seem to have become a family of three, which does feel strange sometimes but is a sign of things to come. I usually use my blog as a way of keeping track of what we have been up to during the long summer break but that hasn't happened this year which is a shame so I need to sort that out too.

Well, that's it from me this morning, just a quick post, no pics, and the Lakeland catalogue has just arrived in the post so I'm going to grab a cup of tea and enjoy half and hour browsing through it instead of tidying the conservatory....oh I'm so easily distracted!!!!



19 comments:

  1. Glad to hear from you. Life really can speed up at times....take care...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer holidays do change the course of everything for a while. Here it means hubby is trying to get the kitchen floor finished and the entire downstairs is in chaos while he does this, I can't use the washing machine and we are rudely taking dirty clothes to my Mums when we visit so I can wash them there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer holidays does that, but I enjoyed the holidays though, my children were back to being mine and not the teachers.
    Are you down this way this year?
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like that in the summer holidays. Also, perhaps blogging's popularity is shifting focus to the quick and easy IG and facebook.
    My strawberry swap has been posted and received but I am still awaiting mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On holiday in Sussex and found some good Strawberry bits and bobs. Will post when I find some bubble wrap. Will take some pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post. I really like it,if you want to send parcel to Greece from UK than ParcelFlight.co.uk is the best option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracey Thanks for your comment. Yes there is no stopping me know .xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...