Thursday 15 December 2016

Advent Days 6 - 9

Firstly I wanted to say thank to Kezzie as I received a lovely message from her checking if everything was okay because I'd stopped posting my Advent Day photos. Sorry I couldn't reply to you Kezzie as when I checked you are a no reply blogger, so you have a very public thank you. It's one of the things I love about the blogging community and it's always nice to know you have been missed.
Luckily there was nothing really wrong just a very manic week and a half of school events, family life and a severe lack of energy at the end of the day! 
So this is one of my catch up posts...

Day 6
Today, I helped out on the school trip to Colchester Zoo, after a late night at the School Carol Concert, I did think it was going to be a tough day but the children were super and the zoo staff gave an interesting talk and tour on endangered species. Master Madaboutbags wanted to use my phone to take some photos and he did a really good job. As you can see the animals were really getting into the Christmas spirit. 


Day 7
I recently took part in a wonderful swap over on Instagram that was star themed and today I received the most amazing parcel in the post. One of the handmade goodies was this star mini quilt. I was really drawn to night sky quilts when I was posting ideas for my partner and my swap partner didn't disappoint, I absolutely love it. You can see what else I received and what I sent over on my IG feed. 


Day 8
Today I received another swap parcel in the post, this one is from Mary and is part of the Santa Sack Swap. A gorgeous quilted stocking full of intriguing packages that I'm trying really hard not to squish and squeeze! 


Day 9
Today I finished off my two cracker swap parcels ready for posting to America. I'm starting to see lots of lovely posts both here and on Instagram of all your cracking crackers (sorry I couldn't resist!) and I shall pop a linky post up over the Christmas break for you all to share your posts. If you don't have a blog or Instagram please feel free to send me some pics of your crackers and I'll share them on my blog.

Phew! That took longer than I thought and now my bed is calling so I'll post another catch up post tomorrow. Joining in with Julie's Advent Calendar

2 comments:

  1. I went to Colchester Zoo when it first opened that shows my age! That's showing my age!

    I was wondering where your were. I was going to email this morning

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of swaps you are doing! I've piled my loot out of squishing and squeezing distance! I m definitely not to be trusted.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...