Thursday 13 May 2010

Good Enough To Eat - Yes They were......

It's been a busy day here at Mad About Bags HQ, Tompom and I spent the morning at Toddler group, I had the chance to catch up on some girly gossip and Tompom had a chance to climb and slide, and generally have a fun time, then it was home for lunch and nap time (Tompom not me!!) and in the afternoon I had a friend coming over for coffee so there was a mad dash around with the hoover and duster to make the place look a bit presentable!!! I had to keep myself busy as when I got home from Toddler group my Good Enough To Eat parcel had arrived from Dawn (aka A Country Girl) over at Life on the East Coast and although I was tempted to just rip it open I wanted to wait so the I could take photos to share with you all. So here is what I received all prettily wrapped in cupcake paper.

A huge slice of cake that is beautifully made and even Jack was tempted to take a bite!!!Cherry key/bag charm which I love as I have had my eye on some cherry fabric to make myself a bag with and this will just finish it off a treat!!!A rosy red crocheted apple coaster, my apologies Dawn as in my haste to open and take photos I think I have photographed the back and not the front)Now I could smell the mango and peach of this candle as soon as I opened it and as you can see the temptation was too much for Tompom and he made a grab for itHe was unsure as to whether he should just smell it or bite it, I did the kind thing and told him to just smell it!!!!Next to be opened was a delicious bar of chocolate, I can say it was delicious as it has now all been eaten (I did share I promise) you can see in the photograph of all my goodies together that the chocolate bar has been opened that happened when I took all my goodies in to show Paul and as I passed him the chocolate he had unwrapped it and helped himself to a chunk or three before I could say anything!!! Now the last package was a box (like you get when you buy truffles) and was fastened with a ribbon and as I opened it this it what I found, now I wish there was a smellablog button here in blogland as these smell divine and they are so realistic I wasn't sure at first if I could really eat one...but Dawn am I right in thinking they are for the bath and definitely not to be consumed??? I will not be sharing these and I think they will be saved for those rare times that as a woman you get to have a long luxurious bath alone with a book with the bathroom door firmly bolted....Here you can see all my "Good Enough To Eat" goodies together and inside the cupcake card is a recipe for Orange Drizzle Cake which I will definitely try out..I've thoroughly enjoyed this swap and I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Dawn for sending me such a superb selection of goodies and well done to Claire and Em for organizing this super swap. Ooohhh and here is a little tease Dawn as to what is on it's way to you as we speak.....

7 comments:

  1. What lovely goodies, I can't wait to receive my parcel! What a very lovely swap this has been. Justine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tales of Tompom make me smile, I have a wee one myself of perhaps similar age judging by their antics!
    What a fabulous swap. Gutted I missed out on that one!
    Fiona @ Christals Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely parcel, im loving seeing what everyone sending xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great load of goodies. I hope you get to have that nice relaxing bath with those fizzes soon. Have a great weekend. xxx Pixie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely goodies - and the cupcake wrapping paper is sooo perfect! Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like it! Yes, they ARE for the bath, if you can bear to use them!
    Thanks so much for my parcel, really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab swap parcel, I really like the cherry key ring, what a clever idea.
    Hope your having a lovely week so far and enjoying this beautiful weather...xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...