Thursday 17 November 2011

A Fungi or two.....

Tomas and I decided to make the most of the sunshine this afternoon by getting out in the garden. Tomas got straight to work collecting leaves for Daddy's bonfire whilst Mummy wandered aimlessly around the garden looking for things to photograph!!

Even Barney joined in the fun!

There was even time to practise some pedalling.
Then we met a fungi or two.......


These amazing toadstools were on some of the logs in the garden.


Whilst these were under one of the Lime trees virtually hidden by all the leaves...



Collecting leaves is such a tiring job so a little rest was required but no photography was allowed.
The colours in the garden were amazing today I do so love this time of year...

Finally I will leave you with a picture of one of our bird feeders - I think there is a reason we're not supposed to put Paul's leftover soak seed (for his aviary birds) here!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. The autumn colours have been great this year :) and I think there's been a bumper crop of toadstools too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomas is such a cutie!
    I love the funghi photos - I usually take some myself when out dogwalking but can't seem to manage two dogs and a camera at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, this warmer Autumn has been fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...