Sunday 13 January 2013

New Swaps for 2013

I love taking part in swaps and I have signed up for two fabulous swaps to kick start 2013.

The first one is hosted by Shelley over at All4meggymoo (which is a new blog for me) and is the


The idea of this one is to send 5 heart themed goodies, one of which must be handmade.
The closing date for this one is midnight tomorrow so you need to be quick if you would like to sign up.


The second one is an Springtime/Easter Swap organised by Joy over at Daisy Row.


The idea is to fill a container, either 500g margarine tub or the much tastier choice of the 1 litre tub of ice-cream - that way not only do you get to make and fill it with lots of goodies but you also get to eat a lot of ice-cream! I digress back to the container you need to fill it with some craft goodies, some handmade goodies and some chocolate goodies. Now who doesn't like goodies!!
To take part in this one you need to pop over to Joy's blog and sign up by the 31st January.

So come on if you need to get your crafting mojo back or you would like to take part in your first swap pop over to these two wonderful blogs and get swapping!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us all know about the swaps. Love your blog. Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, love the idea of the heart swap - hopping over to have a wee peek now :-)
    Have a fab week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Tracy, thanks for your advice on adding a icon/link to my blog! It has worked. I am so happy!!
    Lizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just doing some stalking...

    noodleBubble

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...