Cracker Swap 2015 Partners List
Kimberley @ Creative Chaos and Glenda
Tracy @ Mad About Bags and Suzanne
Here is a reminder of the Swap Guidelines
Each of us will make a fabric Christmas Cracker filled with goodies
1) Take a kitchen roll tube (much roomier and nicer than a toilet roll!)
2) Fill your tube with goodies (you're be surprised how much you can fit in!) I think it would be great to include your favourite Christmas joke or recipe!
3) Wrap you filled tube in some lovely Christmassy fabric and tie the ends with ribbon
4) Send your completed fabric Christmas cracker on it's merry way to your swap partner
5) Receive a gorgeous fabric Christmas cracker stuffed with goodies and a lovely piece of fabric too!
Suggestions to fill your kitchen roll
sewing and crafting goodies in the way of buttons, ribbons and threads, needles and pins, stickers, beads, charms and lots more
Christmas chocolates, sweets etc
Pampering goodies like nail varnishes, bath bombs, soaps etc
Something handmade (as long as it fits in the tube!
Although it could also be wrapped around the tube underneath the fabric too!)
Key rings, brooches, earrings etc
A favourite Christmas joke
A favourite Christmas recipe
Your cracker needs to arrive in time for Christmas so post in plenty of time please.