Saturday 28 May 2011

Kitchen Makeover - Part 4 - On the homeward straight

The kitchen was really starting to look like a proper room now with its Calico walls and cream floor tiles
This is the view from the hall doorway towards the french doors leading to the orangery, which was jam packed with kitchen units...


This is from the back door to where my sink, dishwasher and washing would be going.

Again from the back door towards the hall doorway

And finally from the hall doorway towards the back door.


The next stage was fitting in the units and this is a story in itself.....so you'll have to wait for the next post!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...