Tuesday 10 December 2013

Cracker Swap Reminder

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your festive preparations!
This is just a quick reminder post about the cracker swap


I know some of you have already received (me - I will blog about it shortly - thanks Belinda) and sent your crackers and some (me - again - will be with you very soon Debs) are still working on yours.

I know it's a busy time of year but can I just ask that you make contact with your swap partners either to swap addressees or just to let them know how far along you are and when your parcel is likely to be sent and most of all enjoy and have fun.

xxxxxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, am just at the finishing process of my cracker....could you send me your address though? Will try and get it sent out tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tracy
    Louise has received my cracker. Mine is on its way to me...how exciting. I hope to post pics of mine as soon as I receive it. However silly me I was in so much of a rush to get to the post office and get Louise's parcel off to her that I completely forgot to take photos. I've asked Louise if she has the time to send me some pics. As you know Louise hasn't got a blog so I'm not sure if she will be able to show what I sent to her. She does have a facebook page though. https://www.facebook.com/buttonsandbebes?ref=ts&fref=ts

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy I know cracker has arrived and now just waiting for my cracker to get to me. Will blog as SOON as it comes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...