Monday 30 December 2013

Cracker Swap Update….

Most of us that take part in swaps have blogs but this year I opened up the cracker swap to everyone, the lovely Suzanne (who reads my blog and daily mutterings on Facebook) asked to join in and because I didn't want you all to miss out on what Suzanne received I said I would share some photos and let Suzanne write a guest post on my blog.

So over to you Suzanne...

For my first ever 'swop' Tracy (Mad About Bags) teamed me up with Blueberry Heart
What lovely surprises were in my cracker, 
on the outside were two lovely hearts which went straight on the Christmas Tree. 


Nicely wrapped up inside were lots of little goodies, 


some more decorations, potpourri in a lovely little bag, 
some gorgeous soap and a beautiful bracelet. 


Thank you Blueberry Heart.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the swap Suzanne, thanks for taking part and for sharing your goodies. I have added them to the Flickr group and there is still time to share your cracker swap photos if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...