Wednesday 30 September 2009

Last Friday (25th September) I organized a Macmillan Coffee Morning at my children's primary school and we also held a Balloon Release just thought I'd share this photo with you all and let you know that we raised just over £410, which I think is fantastic!!! We were inundated with cakes and scones on the day, especially scones as Year 4/3 had to make them for homework the night before!!!
We shall see how far our balloons travel over the next few weeks. Last time we got as far as Holland!
I hope that all the Macmillan Coffee Mornings that you went to were great fun and raised lots of money for this worthwhile cause.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Well done. Can't believe how much money you raised in one morning! Fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're all really pleased, the hall was buzzing with lots of people, not just from school but from the local community too and the kids counted down the balloon race perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...