Wednesday 14 October 2009

Latest Halloween Trick or Treat Bag

This is my latest Halloween fabric Trick or Treat Bag, I made this one last week but have only just got around to uploading the photos.
This fabric is full of lovely Halloween colours and characters and would make a great gift. There's plenty of room for all your treats and what's great about it is it can be washed in the machine and can be used again and again!!!!
These bags measure approximately 7 1/2" tall, 5 1/2" across the to and 8 1/2" across the bottom with a 3" gusset (bottom) and the handles are just under an 1" wide and and are about 16" long giving an drop of 7-8".
If you would like one of my Halloween fabric Trick or Treat bags just pop over to my Misi shop where you will see a great selection to suit all tastes!!!
They cost £6.50 plus p&p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...