Wednesday 4 November 2009

Sarah-Jane' Bag........

This is my latest creation made especially for Sarah-Jane, one of the mum's from school. Sarah-Jane works at our local pre-school and wanted a bag to carry all her "stuff" to work in, she had a favourite green bag but wanted to keep that for other occasions and as I've made bags for her in the past she asked me to make her another and here it is.

I think the school playground fabric works brilliantly with the green and the black and white polka dot ribbon on the handles was just a little extra touch. There's plenty of room for all Sarah-Jane's "stuff" as this bag measures 21" across the top, 16" across the bottom and 15" deep with a gusset (bottom) of 5". I've added lots of internal pockets for pens, mobiles phones and keys. There's also a small extrnal pocket cleverly stiuated in between the handles.

Sarah- Jane hasn't seen it yet and I'm taking it up to school this afternoon so I hope she likes it.....
Now onto the next custom order.......
A chocolates fabric tote and money apron for Nicky.....

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a very handy bag. I'm sure she will love it.
    Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, she will be the envy of the school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every girl needs a 'hold everything' bag well done ot looks lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks great, I like the fabric!
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bag, brill colours. CAm Creations x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...