Thursday 23 February 2012

more February Makes

Heather over at Pink Milk has now received the travelling craft box which means I can show you what I made for her...
Heather as most of you will know loves to crochet and has been recently showing us her latest WIP, a  double crochet cushion cover, so I thought I would make her a project bag to keep her latest project in.
I found the perfect fabric with lovely bright spring colours and large flowers and this is the result....
,
please excuse the mess in the background!!!


and the mess here too!!

Because there is just too much mess in my workshop I thought I'd take some pictures outside!!!

Fresh pink marbled cotton lining.

A Big Bottom!!!

and some top-stitching to finish off.

Inside I added a large flower pincushion using a flower motif from the same fabric as the bag, a pouch filled with pretty spring coloured buttons and the obligatory chocolate...who can resist Galaxy!!!
I'm really enjoying making bags again and have been looking through my modest VAST fabric supply and  re-finding some lovely fabrics..now where did I put those scissors!!!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag love the fabric xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is really nice. Like the big flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag is super, lovely and so so well made.xx vast fabric stashes are brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag. I'm so getting hooked on this fabric stashing and get so excited when I find something gorgeous - it's just finding things to make now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bag and a great idea to make a matching pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous fabric, the bags is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...