Below is the list of swap partners from my Christmas Cracker Swap, I have added links so you should all be able to get in contact with each other, if you have any problems then just give me a shout.
Okay I think that is everyone if I have forgotten anybody or a link isn't working let me know and I will sort it out!
Here is a quick recap on how the swap works
Each of us will be making a fabric Christmas cracker filled with goodies
1) Take a kitchen roll tube (much roomier and nicer than a toilet roll!)
2) Fill your tube with goodies (you're be surprised how much you can fit in!) I think it would be great to include your favourite Christmas joke!
3) Wrap you filled tube in some lovely fabric and tie the ends with ribbon
4) Send your completed fabric Christmas cracker on it's merry way to your swap partner
5) Receive a gorgeous fabric Christmas cracker stuffed with goodies and a lovely piece of fabric too!
Suggestions to fill your kitchen roll
sewing and crafting goodies in the way of buttons, ribbons and threads, needles and pins, stickers, beads, charms and lots more
Christmas chocolates, sweets etc
pampering goodies like nail varnishes, bath bombs, soaps etc
something handmade (as long as it fits in the tube!)
key rings, brooches, earrings etc
A favourite Christmas joke
A favourite Christmas recipe
Last date for posting out your cracker is 1st December
All you need to do now is make contact with your swap partner get to know each other a little better and get swapping - Have FUN!!!