Wednesday 20 February 2013

Easter/Spring Swap Goodies

I'm a bit behind with my blogging and I'm not entirely sure why but now it seems I have a lot to say but can't do it all in one post, so I shall start where I left off on my last post so everything will be in order - I hope!
About a week ago my parcel from New Zealand arrived, sent by the lovely Kimberley as part of the Easter/Spring swap organised by Joy over at Daisy Row. Kimberley has been recovering from having her tonsils out but is now back on the mend, even if her taste buds are a bit behind her!
This is what I found in my parcel......




A pretty fabric covered package tied with ribbon, I'm looking forward to finding the perfect project for this fabric, something pretty I think!




A sweet notebook, now whenever a new notebook arrives in this house it is quickly nabbed by my daughter, I'm not sure what she does with them but she has loads!




My package unwrapped and my ice-cream tub waiting to be opened. This is what I found inside.




A reel of Purple ribbon.




A packet of tissues, as you UK ladies will know we need tissues at the moment with this everlasting cold weather!




Cookie cutters, I haven't made biscuits for ages and as I was sent cookie cutters in one of my last swaps I really think I must try to do some more baking!




A swap isn't complete without some chocolate and these mini eggs were delicious, I was very generous and shared them with hubby.




Some pretty floral coasters.




A malteaster chocolate bunny, I ate the ears and Paul had the rest!




And finally these fabulous felt rabbit and chick egg cosies which I think I will be using as part of our Easter egg hunt this year.




Here are all my goodies photographed together, it amazed me how much you could fit inside an empty litre ice-cream tub!
Thank you to Kimberley for being a great swap partner and if you would like to see what I sent Kimberley then pop over to her blog here. I seem to be notoriously bad at photographing my own swap parcels beforing sending them off. And lastly thank you to Joy for organising such a fantastic swap. Roll on Spring. Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deleted last comment as too many spelling mistakes! Bit of a lag on the I-pad!

    Thrilled you loved my items - this was my favourite swap of the ones I have taken part in. I have just posted about a "Kitchen Things" swap I thought I would try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have been very efficient with your swaps! I'm still thinking about mine. Thanks both for entering, pleased you enjoyed it. Just off to have a look at Kimberleys Kitchen Things swap,
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swap goodies given and received ( love the carrots you made - do you have a link to a pattern/tutorial??) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things - I am working hard on getting mine ready but not quite finished yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely swap goodies. I am still in the middle of making my bits to send off and eating lots of ice cream! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts! Cute cosies, not sure that I would of shared my malteser bunny though, am a little greedy with maltesers! Also popping by to say hi! Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely swap goodies! I'm still in the process of getting my swap ready, I'm soooo behind with everything!! Off to see what goodies you sent (no wonder I'm soo behind with things hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the link x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...