Monday 25 April 2016

Arrrggh!

My sewing today didn't quite go according to plan....


Most of us like to share our sewing successes on our blogs but after spending nearly three hours in my sewing room I don't have anything to share other than a little quiz...


Which did I use more today?
A) my sewing machine
Or
B) my seam ripper

I've fallen out completely with both things and all I seem to have to show for today's efforts are four unfinished zippered bags and a floor full of cotton threads. 
I did the only thing possible in their situation and left everything where it was and walked out, locking the door behind me. 

Tomorrow is another day. 

7 comments:

  1. best thing Tracy and sleep on it you'll see it in another light after a good night's sleep!!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amanda

      I was feeling much more positive yesterday and managed to finish off the bags from the day before and even tidied up all the cotton threads that were all over the floor!

      Delete
  2. Know the feeling well, but usually despite having 3 I can never find a seam ripper when I need it!! Drives me around the twist. Deep breaths next time your creations will be amazing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria,
      there was a lot of huffing and puffing going on I can tell you, and yes I have several seam rippers, I’m sure that they can sense our mood when things aren’t going well and go into hiding.

      Delete
  3. I hate it when things go wrong when I'm sewing. Never mind, tomorrow's another day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,

      I had a much more productive day yesterday and didn’t need to use the seam ripper once!

      Delete
  4. So annoying when that happens! Hope things have improved since them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...