Wednesday 24 June 2009

what a performance!!!

Just got back from our local theatre having watched our daughter sing her socks off the Junior Music Festival, several local schools get together only meeting twice before the actual performance and sing lots of songs. Rachel also played the recorder and was absolutely fantastic. I was so proud!!!!
Last week we were at the theatre again for her drama groups production "Don't tell Mama" where she had some small solo parts, nothing seems to phase her on the stage she just goes up there and enjoys herself.
Tomorrow she's playing clarinet in front of the school as part of music week - just wish I could sing and play like that!!!!
I'm one very proud Mum tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...