Tuesday 16 February 2010

WET WET WET

No i'm not talking about my favourite 80's pop band just the lovely weather that we are having during this half term holiday....

you can tell its a school holiday as we have all gone down with this horrible sickness bug which has kept us quarantined since Friday. And now that we are starting to feel better it has started to rain and rain and rain....I've forgotten what the outside world looks like, have you seen the sun? if you have let me know!!!!

In a bid to brighten up these dreary grey and cold days I have joined a couple of swaps.

Firstly, Louise over at Sew Scrumptious is having a "Flowers" themed swap and you still have time to take part just pop over to her blog and leave your details.

Secondly, there is a "Colour" swap over at Dolly Dollop's again plenty of time to take part.


You can use the links on my blog to find out more...

Here's hoping that the sun shows its smiley face soon......

2 comments:

  1. hi there
    nice to meet you x
    Thanks for joining in the colour swap :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have all been unwell. Hope you are better soon and the sun comes out.
    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...