Sunday 21 October 2012

A Feast of Pumpkins!!

Although I have been very quiet on the blogging front, my fingers haven't been too idle, they have been beavering away making scrumptious, soft and squishy pumpkins.


Ages ago I was given some old curtain samples, you know the ones that hang on the rails and I never found the right creation for them until now....


 My little tables and chairs cut out from an old tree taken down in our garden seemed just the right spot to photograph more of my pumpkins.




I made myself this trio of pumpkins as I just loved the colours and the textures!



i think every home should have a pumpkin or three this year and several of mine have now gone to new homes (oh and a couple found their way into school for the harvest table) if you would like to own a pumpkin (or three) for yourself then head over to my facebook page for more details.



7 comments:

  1. I love your orange chenille looking pumpkin . I love furnishing fabric too but I find stores charge as much for offcuts and remnants as stuff off the roll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i think you're probably right some places do seem to want to charge a lot for remnants and offcuts but i was very lucky i was given these for free!!!

      Delete
  2. Me again , I was visiting first time ( I think) .
    If you take a peek at my last post you will se I'm crocheting like crazy making blankets to go in my families christmas presents .
    I like your one in the Welsh colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin you sent me, it looks lovely on my shelves!

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins are just wonderful. What a great idea.
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous!
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...