Wednesday 1 January 2014

Welcome to 2014

Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!

Courtesy of William Arthur Ward

Wishing you all the very best for 2014



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely poem, thanks Tracy, hope 2014 is all you want it to be, and yes I shall make time to visit you again this summer x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this New Year is full of happiness and blessings.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that poem. Happy New Year to you and all your family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely! Wishing you a happy, joyful and creative 2014. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely poem. Wishing you all the best for 2014xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant - all the best for 2014 - health wise, and craftwise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super poem!!! Happy new year to you! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great, Happy New Year, hope its a good un xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...