Friday 30 December 2011

A Christmas Round Up

Although I haven't posted on my own blog over Christmas it has been wonderful to see all your lovely posts about what you have been up to,  the gifts you have received and your hope and dreams for 2012.

Our Christmas was a lovely quiet family affair with just the 5 of us, and this year there wasn't any of the stress that I normally feel on Christmas Eve as all the presents were wrapped and hidden beforehand and the table laid ready for Christmas day.


We kept busy decorating gingerbread Christmas trees




 

 We had an enjoyable Christingle service at our local church and it was nice to take some time out from all the excitement.
After a tasty KFC we watched video's sent directly from the big man himself, where we found out if we had been naughty or nice. Luckily everyone passed (phew!!)

The rest of the evening was spent keeping track of Santa on Norad, setting out the Christmas sacks and wearing our homemade Christmas pyjamas.


Everyone (including me) was in bed and asleep by 12.30 and up again at 7.30 to see if Santa had been....



He was very generous this year bringing lots of techno gifts, I was lucky to receive an Ipad and there were also an Ipod,  a Playstation, a netbook and a camera as well as Fireman Sam toys for a huge Fireman Sam fan.

After we had opened our presents Paul cooked up a scrumptious breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and later he also served us with a tasty turkey Christmas lunch.
The rest of the day was spent getting to grips with all our new technology and building the town of Pontpandy.

Later I shall be posting about the rest of my advent gifts from Sue from @home.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. I just adore those santa sacks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family christmas's are the best, we also had a lovely family christmas and we are now waiting with baited breath for the birth of our first grandchild (due date 3rd Jan) your christmas table looked beautiful.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...