Thursday 16 September 2010

Proud Mum Moment...

Last night my wonderful daughter received her Jack Petchey Foundation Award Medallion for outstanding achievement. She was chosen out of 216 students from her year group for this award and received a cheque for £200 to go towards school projects of her choice. To say we were bursting with pride would be an understatement. Rachel gives 100% to everything that she does both inside and outside of school and it was lovely to see not only her but all of these students receive their awards for a variety of different achievements
The evening was a real celebration of achievement and the compere made it lots of fun. I spent the evening clapping and cheering and clapped hardest of all when Rachel went on stage, which is pretty hard I can tell you when you are trying to take her photograph at the same time.... So this is my proud Mum moment which I just couldn't resist sharing with you....Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Awww how proud you must be! Thats a really great achievement. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh how lovely, well done rachel, and how lovely for proud mum. onwards and upwards.
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Rachel - you are right to be very proud of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have every reason to be proud - well done Rachel! Did you manage to stay dry eyed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big well done to your daughter! No wonder you are so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done, she is a real credit to you!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both of you! Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...