Thursday 30 December 2010

Advent Swap Catch Up - Day 12 & 13

I have so much to write about before the start of the new year but I have a feeling I may still be posting about Christmas way into February at this rate!!!

I feel that because the Advent Swap was such a wonderful swap to have been involved in I don't want to spoil the fun I've had by not carrying on with my individual posts about the beautiful gifts that I received.

So on Day 12 I chose......
I'm keeping this delicate glitter to myself as I've only ever used childrens glitter before and didin't realise that grownup glitter was so spohisticated!!!! I can't wait to try it out!!!
Day 13 saw some more Cath Kidston goodies and I now feel that as Cath and I are on first name terms and I now have one of her craft books we are going to have a long and happy friendship!!!
Bluebell Body Lotion to use after I have had my Bluebell shower!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...