Sunday 12 December 2010

Advent Swap - Day 8 & 9 and a little blogland friendship

Right I have a little catching up to do, and there I was feeling all pleased with myself for posting nearly every day when BOOM! a few days of hecticness (is that a word?) and I'm all out of sync!!! So here goes with more loveliness from Annie in my advent swap.

Day 8

How can you resist a title that says

especially when you rip open the wrapping to find this inside



Gorgeous or what!!!
Next for Day 9 I picked

to help with the stresses and strains that are bound to happen over the next few weeks

inside was this invigorating Clarins fragrance - Mmmm! lovely!
I shall post again later this evening to try and catch up so please look out for Day 10, 11 & 12......

Finally I just wanted to add that there seems lots of stresses, strains and just a bit of sadness in blogland at the moment and I just wanted everyone to know that there is always friendship, a shoulder to lean on and an ear for listening amongst friends (real or virtual).
I would hate to think that anyone felt they were alone during this difficult time as there is always someone around to share the highs and lows of life so please keep in contact.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful goodies, lovely what you say about there being a shoulder here in blogland, couldnt agree more :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post there ~ it never ceases to amaze me the levels of friendship and kindness I have come across since blogging! Thank you for your kind words.
    Hugs
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of beautiful goodies you`re getting to open! A lovely post too. Blog Sisters Rule!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goodies. Much more fun than a chocolate advent calander.
    Very true about a shoulder to cry on in blogland
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is certainly an extremely generous swap to participate in.
    and I have to agree, since I statred blogging back in january of this year I have come across some amazing and friendly people (of which you are one, tracy).
    joy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...