Tuesday 23 March 2010

Garden Makeover - Day 1 cont......

The second grab lorry arrives to take away the rest of the topsoil
The weed control layer is put down and the old slabs from the patio are removed, smashed and scattered over the top. As you can see my cup of tea must have done the trick as the railway sleeprs have been moved into position ready to edge the drive and tidy up my flower beds.
A large load of "type 1" arrives - again we're going to need another load...

Ben the builder and Lee the labourer worked really hard today (didn't leave until gone 6pm) and we (I mean them) seem to have acheived a lot today...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It's taking shape pretty quickly by the look of it. How exciting. Just think you'll have a lovely 'new look' garden to sit out in this Summer.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...