Tuesday 9 March 2010

Latest Makes.....

I just thought I post about my latest makes and I wanted to try out my new camera too...


In the Night Garden

I recently bought some In the Night Garden curtains to make a toy bag for Tompom to keep all his favourite characters from the show in instead of them being spread all around the living room. I have lots of fabric left over so I decided to make some smaller mini totes too. This one shows Upsy Daisy

and I have Iggle Piggle and Maka Paka cut out and ready to sew over the next few days. I've tried to make them so that each bag has at least one character on and then the back is from the same fabric but has a random print. For the lining I found some vintage stripe Laura Ashley fabric which co-ordinates well I thought. The bags measure approximately 9" x 10" (not including the handles) and are great as book bags. I will be making some larger bags too and maybe even some little handbags.. If you know someone who would love one of these bags then let me know I will hopefully be listing them in my Misi shop over the weekend.

Paris in Springtime

I just love this fabric and have used it too make a few of these small handbags. This one has hot pink handles and lining and is just gorgeous. A real must have for anyone planning a trip to Paris.
Thanks for looking I feel that a little of my Mojo is coming back now that the weather is brighter so things are looking up. I even took some photos of my workshop but when I looked at them on the computer I realised that
a) I think I might have slightly too much fabric (and am ashamed to have that much but still can't resist buying more)
and
b) my workshop is still a little chaotic so I think I might tidy up first and then post some pictures...
so until next time au revoir......
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. I particularly like your Paris bag.
    Have fun,
    Rachael XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving the Paris bag! I have nominated you for a sunshine award too. You can read a bout it on my blog, just a bit of fun, to let fellow bloggers know that they are appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and comments on my blog and I will try to answer as many as I can. thanks Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...