So I made a list of Pro's and Con's...
- its has the email address that I use for all my crafty/bag making
- it's fairly easy to use
- it cost £35 per year
- i never update it
- i never visit it
- i never check the stats
- i don't think anyone else visits it either!!!
Obviously this now means I really must get my A**E in gear as I used the website as a showcase of bags that I have made and sold and also...
- I stopped selling on Misi after their blip earlier on this year (still in two minds whether to return or not)
- my Etsy store is empty (not sure about this one as I can't compete with the low prices in the States - although it is a top selling place for lots of people)
- my Folksy store items ended and i didn't realise so now need to be relisted
- my newly opened Wow Thank You store has been sitting empty since I joined last month
- I have listed a couple of bags in my Wow Thank You shop (you can use the link in my sidebar to pop over and take a look)
- add a buying page to my blog
- list more bags in Wow Thank You and promote the site
- relist some items in Folksy and add more bag making goodies for all you lovely bag makers
- have a good think about Etsy and Misi
- add more bag photos to facebook and picasa and promote these
- list some of my overflowing fabric stash on ebay
- start making so more bags to add to all these wonderful places